Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 6 ~ Healthy Eating & Exercise Update


It's week 6 & we are now 30 days without drinking diet Pepsi/Coke. The challenge is technically supposed to end tomorrow & I still haven't decided whether this challenge will continue. We will see what happens come November 1st???

This past Monday November 27th I started another challenge. 

Its My Thanksgiving Turkey Challenge.



The Turkey Challenge will take place from October 27th to November 27th. 

Challenge #1 is to keep track of everything I eat via MyFitness Pal App.
Challenge #2 is to make stay within my goal of amount of food I should eat daily.
 Challenge #3 is to try a different fitness challenge each week.
Challenge #4 will take place On Thanksgiving Day with our entire family. This year we will be participating in the Columbus Ohio Turkey Trot.

I love the turkey trot b/c it makes us all get us & exercise before eating too much Turkey food.
Im extra excited about the Turkey Trot. But Let's hope for no snow storms.

This past week I also lost 1.4 lbs.
Total lbs lost is 9 lbs.

Slowly but surely we are getting there. 

Alana 





No comments:

Post a Comment