Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Christmas ~ 2013


Every year we get to celebrate 2 Christmas's in our family. We celebrate an American Christmas with Dave's family & Canadian Christmas with my family. 

Christmas with Dave's family for the past couple years has involved a sleep over at our house with Dave's parents & Dave's brother Stephen & his wife Stephanie. We had a lot of fun eating, playing games & opening presents.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas with the Born's.
For some reason I just did not get too many pictures & most of my pictures were blurry. I will have to do better this year.









For Fun I got Dave a Karaoke Machine For Christmas. If was a great find and only a few dollars. I was able to get a video of Dave & Myles singing Jingle Bells. 



We had a great Christmas with Dave's family & hope to have many more with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment