Tuesday, October 28, 2014

March Party 2014

In March we get to celebrate both Dave's birthday & My Birthday. To help us celebrate my parents came to visit. This past year Jenna came to celebrate our birthday's too. 

Because we were having so much fun with hockey & Bryant I decided we should take my Dad & Bryant to our 1st Cleveland Monster's hockey game. It was so much fun. And my favourite part was the dollar hot dog & dollar pepsi night. I really hope we can go to another hockey game this year. 




The Saturday we did another favourite activity of mine. We went to a Maple Syrup Farm. This is the second time we have gone to a farm with my parents. At this farm we got to eat pancakes, ride their little green train & learn a little bit about maple syrup. The conservation also had an indoor play area that the boys just loved. The boys had so much fun & this past year both my parents & Dave's parents got to go to the farm. I hope to find another farm for March 2015. 


Pancakes with Grandma Roy. Yummy!


Hudson & Grandma Born checking out the conservation. 


The 3 boys taking pictures for Grandma.


The boys playing in the indoor playground.


Hudson ready to go outside in the cold. 


The boys loved the train ride. 


We surprisingly all fit on that little green train. My dad, me, Dave's dad, Dave, Grandma Born & Hudson. 


Making maple syrup. Yummy!




Taking more pictures for grandma. We always get lots of pictures when Grandma is in town.


We also took Jenna & my mom to Steak & Shake. Why not end a fun filled weekend with more hot dogs & add a few milk shakes into the mix. So much fun when Jenna & the Grandparents are in town. Who know's what kind of fun will take place March 2015. 



Weekends with my parents always involve lots of activities & lots of goodies. 

To end off the weekend we all got to go to Bryant's final hockey game. It was so fun because my parents, Jenna, Stephanie, Stephan & Dave's parent's all got to be there to cheer on our little guy. It is so great to have family so close & to be able to be apart of all of our boys big events. It was such a nice weekend with everyone.  













No comments:

Post a Comment