Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Exercise & Healthy Eating Update Week 4 & 5

As usual I am a week behind again so this blog is for Weeks 4 & 5. I am sure most weeks I will be behind. We are now 22 days into our no diet pepsi/coke challenge. My new beverage substitution is Seltzer Water. Mostly b/c I miss the carbonation & ice vs the caffeine. However, both Dave & I agree that Seltzer Water with flavor still has no flavor but I still think it's a good substitution. 

This past week I was able to work out 4 times which is a lot in my world when it involves taking 3 boys with me to the gym. Every time I go to the gym I hear: 
"who needs the gym you are already getting your workout". 

Why do I get this comment weekly is b/c to get to the entrance of the gym & to the daycare area I have to  walk up & down a few flights of stairs & I am always carrying a 4 month old in one arm & 2 year old in the other arm. 

My response to everyone's daily comment:
 "yes, I use my boys to work my biceps & the gym for my cardio".

As for healthy eating both Dave & I have cut back on late night snacking. We are both drinking lots of water & eating more fruits & veggies. Our boys are also eating more fruits/veggies & they think Seltzer water is a new kind of pop. So overall eating healthy is going well.

This past week's weight loss: 1.4 lbs
Total: 7.6 lbs

According to Dr Oz this past week it takes most women at least 6 months to see the results so we must keep at it. 
I am sure that's me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment