Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Exercising & Healthy Eating Update ~ Week 3

I can't believe it's been another week. I really should have done this as monthly updates b/c some weeks as not as great as other weeks. 

The good news is that I am still diet pepsi/coke free since October 1st. I haven't really noticed any personal changes because of this change. I think it's because I really only would drink it a few times a week unless it was an extra stressful day. 

BUT…. dropping coke/pepsi has dropped the urge to want to eat out.
AND….dropping coke/pepsi has helped everyone in our house to drink more water. Everyone is drinking water from water bottles instead of other beverages.

Anyways…I will continue on with this challenge in hopes to see more healthy results.

As for my weekly weigh in: 

Loss is only 0.4 lbs.
Total loss is 6.2 lbs.

I wonder is the 0.4 lbs is a "real" loss b/c it's so tiny.
BUT….at the end of the month my gym trainer will be doing her measurements again & we will see the official results of all this healthy eating & exercising.






1 comment:

  1. keep up the great work!! I find diet pop makes me hungry so it's great you are kicking the habbit!

    ReplyDelete