Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Exercising & Healthy Eating Accountability ~ Week 1

It's time to add a little extra accountability to my healthy eating/exercising lifestyle.

There are no more excuses b/c summer is over & Dave has gone back to work. 

The boys & I are officially in routine mode with school, the gym & extra activities.

I have been using all my Gym Apps, Workout Apps, Healthy Eating Apps & Pacts. If there is an App for Working Out & Eating Healthy I/m pretty sure it's on my phone & I am using it.

I also started working out with a personal trainer at the gym a week ago.

You would think I would have this all under control.
BUT I needed some more accountability.
B/C I love cheating & Dave loves cheating. We are a bad combo when it comes to treats & sweets. We both LOVE treats. 

A few years ago a friend of mine posted her weekly weight losses on her blog & she was/is a major motivator b/c she did an amazing job. I loved reading her weekly updates.

Now it's my turn. I am going to add even more accountability to my life by blogging.
I figured since my trainer did all the "lovely" measurement info a week ago I would use last week as a baseline & weight myself  weekly on Tuesday mornings. 

Week One: 3.7 lbs lost

Many more weeks to go.

Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment