Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Exercising & Eating Healthy Update ~ Week 2

It's time for another update on my healthy eating & exercising challenge.
Technically it's week 3. However Week 2 we had technical difficulties (our laptop had a computer virus) & I was unable to blog. 
And since last week was a little crazy I am going to call this week 2. 

Week 2 Update: 2.1 lbs lost
Total lbs lost: 5.8 lbs lost

Over the past few weeks I have been exercising regularly & getting to the gym. I have been really trying to stick to recording everything I eat but night times still go out the window but we are trying to fix that too. 

October 1st starts this week so new month means challenging myself even more. 
My trainer suggested I cut back on the pepsi/coke. Ugh!!!

I love diet pepsi/coke!
It's my little caffeine addiction & stress reliever after a long day.
I love my diet pepsi/coke with extra ice. 
I know it's the worst thing to drink but I love it. 
I justify it b/c I don't drink juice, coffee, tea, alcohol or really any other beverages.
 BUT... they say diet pepsi/coke makes us fat.

So for October I am going to try cut it out for the whole month.
 I know I can do it. 
I still love it but I want results more so this is my challenge for October. 
For November I may just drink it on special occasions :)
But for now I am cutting it out for October. 

Here's hoping we have a diet pepsi/coke month. 

Alana



1 comment:

  1. I too battled a soda addiction. Mine was dr pepper. I found a less horrible replacement that let me drop the soda but keep the caffeine. It's called "Mio" energy. My favorite is tropical fusion. Anyway it's only 5 cals and a whole bottle is only $3. It's with the water enhancers at Walmart. You add it to water or a smoothie. I lost a lot if weight and cut a lot of sugar with this-hopefully it helps you too!!

    ReplyDelete