Sunday, February 15, 2015

Easter 2014


Easter 2014 was spent with a lot of family. We got to go to Canada & spend Easter with my cousin, the boys cousins, my Aunt  & Uncle & the boys Aunts & Uncles, My Grandpa & the boys Grandparents. 
It was a fun filled Weekend with lots of treats & toys & constant playing.

Here are a few pictures from our Easter 2014.

The boys got to play with my cousin's boys & my sister Lilly's kids. Lots & Lots of little kids to decorate easter eggs & hunt for Easter eggs & blow bubbles & just play. 




My brother Bryant & his Wife Laura also had lots of time to hang out with their nieces & nephews.




My sister Jenna also got to join in on the fun & hang out with all the little kids.

 




These two are just so cute. Little Adeline & Bryant. 

And my 3 boys. Hanging out at my Grandpa Roy's apartment after hunting for lots of easter treats & I think a few loonies & toonies too. 



We all got to also celebrate my Grandpa Roy's birthday. All the kiddies wanted to help blow out the candles. 


My Grandpa Roy with my Uncle Paul & Aunt MaryLou & Cousin Michelle. 


My Grandpa Roy with all the great grandkids. 


Our boys had a lot of fun with their cute little cousins & we cannot wait to spend Easter again with them this year….with the addition of two new little cousins.


So much fun in such a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment