Monday, May 7, 2012

The Bunk Beds

In preparation for boy #3 our final purchase arrived today. Bunk Beds!
At first I was against the whole idea of bunk beds but out of necessity I caved.
Our 2 boys have now officially entered the world of bunk beds.  

Here are the 2 boys & our dog excitedly waiting for the BIG truck to arrive.
They do love their trucks. 


Bunk beds have sure advanced since I was a little kid.
When I was little we had plain metal bunk beds.
Today, the types of bunk beds are endless.
We decided on these beds because I love the practicality of the one bed being able to store underneath the other bed when you are not sleeping in it. It just roles right under. 
I also love the cute little stair drawers. 
Our boys are already having way too much fun. 


                   

                  

They also love their new blankets from their Aunt Mary & the Roy Grandparents.
I think we are officially ready for boy #3 to arrive.
Now all I need to do is to get this stubborn little man to flip. 
Only a few more weeks left & this baby is my sideways stubborn little boy. 
Off to the swimming pool again & again & again & again.





1 comment:

  1. Alana,
    I LOVE the picture of the two boys and the dog, lying on the floor, waiting for the big truck to arrive. How precious...really! It was fun for me to read your little blog. All the best with number 3!

    ReplyDelete