Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mississauga - Home Away from Home

This past week I got to take another Work road trip to Mississauga. 
I love coming to Mississauga.It's my second home.
It's the place where I actually get to go into work.
It's the place where I get to spend a week with my colleagues.
It's the place where I get to sit face to face with people I talk to every day on the phone. 
It's the place where I get to laugh with coworkers.
We have had so many laughs this past week. 
We laughed during lunches, meetings, all day & night. 
And I can't wait for my next work road trip & for more laughs. 


 Thanks to my wonderful bosses I continue to work with so many great people. 
8+ years & hopefully many more. 
I'm so grateful for the work situation I am in & now to be able to drive home tomorrow to see my family. 
BUT.......I will be back so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment